Terms and Conditions Currys PC World Christmas Gift List
- Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over and employees of DSG Retail Limited and DSG Retail ROI. However those involved in the creation and the management of the promotion and their immediate families are excluded from participation in the promotion.
No Purchase Necessary. To enter: between 00:00.01 on Thursday 24th October 2013 and 23:59 on 18th December 2013 inclusive, ("the promotion period"), visit www.winmygiftlist.co.uk (UK/IOM) or www.winmygiftlist.ie (ROI) and follow instructions to create your Christmas gift list for yourself and up to four 'giftees'. You will then be entered into the daily draw for the day you enter.
Daily Draws: Entries received each day will be entered into a random draw to select a winner. There will be a total of 56 daily draws (each a "daily draw period" within the promotional period).
Daily Prizes; the winner of each daily draw will win the gift list that they created on entry, being a maximum of five items.
- Entry restrictions; you may create a maximum of three gift lists a day, which will equate to three entries into the daily draw for the day you entered. A maximum of 2 people can enter per household per day.
Bonus Entries: You will have the option to gain bonus entries by sharing your gift list with your friends & family via four sharing channels- email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. All those sharing their list will gain only one bonus entry per sharing channel regardless of the number of people with whom the gift list is shared, up to a maximum of four bonus entries per gift list per day.
For clarity, this means that each person will be able to have a maximum of 15 entries in each applicable daily draw i.e. 3 Gift List entries plus 4 bonus entries per Gift List (if the entrant has shared via all four sharing channels for all three Gift List entries).
- Winners for the draws will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the relevant daily draw period, regardless of the contents of their gift list. All prize draws shall be conducted under independent supervision within 4 days of the end of the relevant draw period.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND ONLY: Weekly Draws: Residents of the Republic of Ireland who enter via www.winmygiftlist.ie will be entered into an additional weekly draw to win a €200 Currys PC World Gift Voucher.
For ROI weekly draws, the following schedule will apply:
Draw Enter from Enter to 1 00.00 on 7th November 2013 23.59 on 13th November 2013 2 00.00 on 14th November 2013 23.59 on 20th November 2013 3 00.00 on 21st November 2013 23.59 on 27th November 2013 4 00.00 on 28th November 2013 23.59 on 4th December 2013 5 00.00 on 5th December 2013 23.59 on 11th December 2013 6 00.00 on 12th December 2013 23.59 on 18th December 2013
- All winners will be notified within 2 working days of the relevant draw date via email address / phone details provided at the time of entry. Winners must reply to allow the completion of the Promoters verification process. If the winner is not contactable or does not respond within 28 days after the initial notification (with required information), they will automatically forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to an alternate valid entry. We will make 3 attempts to contact the winner within the 28 day time frame.
- For UK, IOM & ROI winners, prizes will be delivered to daily prize winners within 28 days of address confirmation. It will be the sole responsibility of the daily prize winner to distribute the relevant prizes to their giftees. Because the full names and contact details of giftees is not known to the Promoter, the Promoter accepts no responsibilities for any failures of the winner to act appropriately in this respect. The ROI weekly gift voucher prizes will be sent out via post to the winners.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. No bulk, third party or organised group or prize club entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of a 'script', 'macro', 'brute force' or any other automated or manual means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize will be void. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any bad form or bad faith is suspected.
- No incomplete, corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these entry instructions will be accepted.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or claims that are lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prizes, in whole or in part.
- Please note that due to price fluctuation the value of the gifts may differ from the date of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide gift cards for the same or greater value of a product (based on the price on date of entry) should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Colours of products may vary according to availability. Prizes although fully covered by manufacturers’ warranty cannot be exchanged in store.
- The Promoters decision is final regarding all promotional matters.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to receive further information from DSG Retail Limited and carefully selected third parties to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that might be of interest to you. See www.currys.co.uk or www.pcworld.co.uk for UK/IOM and www.currys.ie for ROI privacy policies.
- Winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion at no expense to the Promoter and we reserve the right to use any comments you make for publicity purposes, alongside your name and county. From time to time we may modify or adapt the words, if deemed necessary for publication. By accepting your prize you agree to this.
- The names and counties of verified winners may be published on the microsite and promotional emails on a daily or weekly basis throughout the promotional period, and will also be available for four weeks after the final closing date to those sending a self-addressed envelope to Dixons Gift List Winners List at the address below.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP27TG UK. ROI weekly prize draw Promoter: DSG Retail ROI, Unit 9a, The Park, Carrickmines, Dublin 18, Ireland